ISFC pumps are end-suction pumps that comply with ISO 2858 and ISO 5199 standards. They are ideal for applications where space is limited but reliability is crucial, such as refineries, chemical processes, and many industrial applications. They feature a high-efficiency design with low net positive suction head requirements.
- Compact design that takes up minimal space
- No alignment required
- Dimensions according to BS EN ISO 2858:2010
- Mechanical design according to BS EN ISO 5199-2002
- Compliant with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- High energy efficiency
- Impellers adjusted to contract duty
- Supplied with IE3 motors for energy savings
- Discharge flange sizes from 32mm to 200mm
- Maximum flow rate of 900 m³/h
- Maximum head produced up to 160m
For clean and dirty water and similar liquids:
- Cooling water circulation
- Water supply and boosting
- Heating and air conditioning
- Oils, solvents, and hydrocarbons
- Hot water up to 130°C
- Fuel loading, transfer, and distribution
- General industrial services
- Seawater service
- Starch and sugar production
Cast iron pumps have a working pressure of 16 bar. For higher working pressures, cast steel and stainless steel pumps can be provided with higher-rated flanges. All pumps are hydrostatically tested up to 1.5 times the nominal working pressure.
Almost any brand and type of single, double, or cartridge mechanical seals can be fitted.
Castings in various materials are produced using the Replicast® method at the company’s own ISO 9001 foundry in Bristol. Castings can meet NORSOK and NACE MR0103 standards if required.
- Cast Iron: BS-1561:2011
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF8, CF3
- Duplex Stainless Steel: ASTM A890 Grade 1B
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel: ASTM A890 Grade 5A
- Cast Steel: ASTM A216 Grade WCB
- Titanium: ASTM B367 Grade 2
- Hastelloy C: ASTM A494 Class CW-12MW
- Cast Bronze: BS1400 Grade LG2
- Other grades available upon request.