ISF pumps are end-suction pumps that comply with ISO 2858 and ISO 5199 standards. They provide pumping solutions for demanding applications such as refineries, chemical processes, and various industrial applications. These pumps feature a high-efficiency design with low net positive suction head requirements.
- Dimensions according to DIN 2858
- Compliant with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- Designed with a baseplate arrangement
- Comprehensive range of 29 sizes
- Impellers tailored to customer requirements and fluid characteristics
- Supplied with bare shaft or IE3 motors for energy efficiency
- Easy maintenance with a back-pullout design
- Longer bearing life with single or double row angular contact bearings
- Maximum flow rate up to 900 m³/h
- Maximum head generated at 2900 rpm is 160m
- Discharge flange sizes from 32mm to 200mm
- Flange ratings: BS4504 PN16, BS4504 PN25, BS4504 PN40, ANSI 150RF, or 300RF
- Cooling water circulation
- Water supply and boosting
- Heating and air conditioning
- Oils, solvents, and hydrocarbons
- Industrial liquid chemicals
- Fuel loading, transfer, and distribution
- Seawater service
- Starch and sugar production
Cast iron pumps have a working pressure of 16 bar. Cast steel and stainless steel pumps can be provided for higher working pressures with higher nominal flanges. All pumps have been hydrostatically tested up to 1.5 times the nominal working pressure.
Options for single, double, or cartridge mechanical seals are available for almost any brand and type.
Castings in various materials are produced using the Replicast® method at the company’s own ISO 9001 foundry in Bristol. Castings can meet NORSOK and NACE MR0103 standards if required.
- Cast Iron: BS-1561:2011
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF8, CF3
- Duplex Stainless Steel: ASTM A890 Grade 1B
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel: ASTM A890 Grade 5A
- Cast Steel: ASTM A216 Grade WCB
- Titanium: ASTM B367 Grade 2
- Hastelloy C: ASTM A494 Grade CW-12MW
- Cast Bronze: BS1400 Grade LG2
- Other grades available on request.