HP/YG pumps are horizontal and vertical high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps suitable for industrial applications, even with highly aggressive fluids. They offer maximum flow rates exceeding 1200 m³/h and high heads of up to 900m.
- Material range includes cast iron, AISI 316 steel, Super Duplex steel, and AISI 904 steel.
- Mechanical seals available in various materials and designs.
- Pump bearings can be grease or oil lubricated.
- Wide operating temperature range.
- Available in vertical and horizontal configurations.
- Comprehensive range of pumps to meet most requirements.
- Maximum flow rates exceeding 1200 m³/h.
- Heads up to 900m.
- Fluid temperature range: -20 to +180°C.
- Maximum flow: Up to 1650 m³/h.
- Flange values according to BS and ANSI standards.
- Water supply systems
- Power plants
- Marine sector / Shipbuilding
- Boiler feed
- Steel industry
- Paper industry
- Chemical industry
- Paint factories
- Food industry
- Reverse osmosis
- Water treatment
- High-temperature applications
They have a working pressure of 100 bar. All pumps are hydrostatically tested up to 150 bar.
Almost any brand and type of single, double, or cartridge mechanical seals and soft seals are available.
- Cast Iron: BS-1561:2011
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF3, AISI 904
- Ni Resist: A436 Type 1
- Duplex: ASTM A890 1B, 5A
- Cast Bronze: BS1400 Grade LG2
- Other grades available upon request.