TC pumps offer a horizontally end-suction, monoblock connected pump with performance and dimensions compliant with DIN 24255 standard. It provides a wide range of sizes compatible with a Vortex impeller, capable of handling a variety of liquids.
- Compact design with minimal footprint
- No alignment required
- Dimensions according to DIN 24255
- Compliant with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- Comprehensive range of 42 sizes
- Impellers tailored to customer requirements and fluid characteristics
- IE3 motors for energy efficiency
- Semi-open vortex impellers are also available
- Maximum flow rate up to 1080 m³/h
- Discharge flange sizes from 32mm to 250mm
- Flange ratings: BS4504 PN16, BS4504 PN25, BS4504 PN40, ANSI 150RF, or 300RF
- Water supply
- Cooling water
- Air conditioning
- Heating circulation
- Industrial liquids and chemicals
- Oils, solvents, and process fluids
Cast iron pumps have a working pressure of 16 Bar. Cast steel and stainless steel pumps can be provided for higher working pressures with higher nominal flanges. All pumps have been hydrostatically tested up to 1.5 times the nominal working pressure.
Options for single, double, or cartridge mechanical seals are available for almost any brand and type.
Castings in various materials are produced using the Replicast method at the company’s own ISO 9001 foundry in Bristol to achieve non-porous castings using shell molding. Castings can meet NORSOK and NACE MR0103 standards if required.
- Cast Iron: BS-1561:2011
- Ductile Iron: ISO 1083:2005
- Cast Steel: ASTM A216 Grade WCB
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF8, CF3
- Duplex Stainless Steel: ASTM A890 Grade 1B
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel: ASTM A890 Grade 5A
- Titanium: ASTM B367 Grade 2
- Hastelloy C: ASTM A494 Grade CW-12MW
- Cast Bronze: BS1400 Grade LG2
- Other grades available on request.