- Dimensions according to DIN 24255
- Compliant with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- Comprehensive range of 42 sizes
- Impellers tailored to customer requirements and fluid characteristics
- Semi-open vortex impellers are also available
- Maximum flow rates up to 1080 m³/h
- Flange sizes from 32 mm to 250 mm
- Flange ratings: BS4504 PN16, BS4504 PN25, BS4504 PN40, ANSI 150RF, or 300RF
For clean and dirty water and similar liquids:
- Water supply
- Cooling water
- Air conditioning
- Heating circulation
- Industrial liquids and chemicals
- Oils, solvents, and process fluids
- Drinking water
Cast iron pumps have a working pressure of 16 Bar. All pumps have been hydrostatically tested up to 1.5 times the nominal working pressure.
Options for single, double, or cartridge mechanical seals and soft packing, available for almost any brand and type.
Castings in various materials are produced using the Replicast® process at the company’s own ISO 9001 foundry in Bristol to achieve non-porous castings using shell molding. Castings can meet NORSOK and NACE MR0103 standards if required.
- Cast Iron: BS-1561:2011
- Ductile Iron: ISO 1083:2005
- Cast Steel: ASTM A216 Grade WCB
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF3
- Hastelloy C: ASTM A494 Grade CW-12MW
- Cast Bronze: BS1400 Grade LG2
- Other grades available on request.