ESL pumps offer a wide suction range from 200mm (8″) to 450mm (18″) flange sizes, with flow rates up to 3000 m³/h and heights up to 180m. They feature efficient designs with various available sealing arrangements. They are suitable for applications where a split-case HS pump is not required. Smaller dimensions are available in a close-coupled variant.
- Provides an optimal duty range beyond ISO2858 end-suction pumps for high flow rates
- High-pressure pumps include double volutes to reduce radial loads
- Fixed head capacity with high efficiency
- Foot and centerline mounting options
- Option for oil-lubricated bearings
- Comprehensive product range with 31 sizes
- Supplied with bare shaft or IE3 motors for energy savings
- Designed baseplate configuration
- Maximum flow rates up to 3200 m³/h
- Head up to 200m
- RPM up to 1800
- Discharge flange sizes from 150mm to 400mm
- Flange ratings: BS4504 PN16, BS4504 PN25, BS4504 PN40, ANSI 150RF, or 300RF
- General industrial services
- Water supply
- Water treatment
- Power generation
- Fire protection
- Metal production
- Mine dewatering
All pumps are hydrostatically tested up to 1.5 times the nominal working pressure.
Options for single, double, or cartridge mechanical seals, as well as soft packing, from virtually any brand or type.
Castings in various materials are produced using the Replicast method at the company’s own ISO 9001 foundry in Bristol, ensuring defect-free castings with shell molding. Castings can meet NORSOK and NACE MR0103 standards if required.
- Cast Iron: BS-1561:2011
- Ductile Iron: ISO 1083:2005
- Cast Steel: ASTM A216 Grade WCB
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8M
- Ni-Resist A436 Type 1
- Other grades available upon request.