Double suction, single-stage axial split casing pumps with discharge sizes ranging from 150mm (6”) to 400mm (16”). Specifically designed and developed for the changing applications and continuous operation demands of the industry. Also available in high-pressure and compact variants.
- Special design with base plate
- Heavy-duty construction
- Extended best efficiency point
- Comprehensive product range with over 67 sizes to ensure optimal selection for all duties
- Low NPSHr
- Double volute to reduce radial thrust in high-head units
- Foot and centerline mounting configurations
- Horizontal and vertical configurations
- Supplied with bare shaft or IE3 motors for energy savings
- Maximum flow rates up to 4300 m³/h
- Maximum head produced at 1450 rpm is 230m
- Discharge flange sizes up to 400mm
- Flange values according to BS4504 PN16 standard, ANSI, and other flange values can be provided upon request
- Water supply
- Cooling water
- Air conditioning
- Heating circulation
- Industrial liquids and chemicals
- Drinking water
- Oils, solvents, and process liquids
- Water culture
All pumps are hydrostatically tested up to 1.5 times the nominal operating pressure.
Options available for soft seals, single and cartridge mechanical seals.
- Cast Iron: BS-1561:2011
- Spheroidal Cast Iron: ISO 1083:2005
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF8, CF3
- Cast Bronze: BS1400 Grade LG2
- Other grades available upon request.