The TD and TC pump series are equipped with an impeller specifically designed for solid handling applications. They can handle a wide range of liquids with solids in suspension, up to 30 mm, in compliance with DIN 24255 standard. The pump series is available in a wide range of sizes, with impeller diameters up to 250 mm.
- Compact design that occupies less space
- No need for alignment
- Dimensions according to DIN 24255
- Compliant with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- Comprehensive product range with 42 sizes
- Impellers customized for specific applications
- IE3 motors for energy efficiency
- Semi-open vortex impellers are also available
- Maximum flow rates up to 250 m3/h
- Heads up to 60 m
- Flange ratings: BS4504 PN16, BS4504 PN25, BS4504 PN40, ANSI 150RF, or 300RF
- Water supply
- Cooling water
- HVAC systems
- Heating circulation
- Industrial liquids and chemicals
- Oils, solvents, and process fluids
- Water culture
Cast iron pumps have a working pressure of 16 bar. For higher working pressures, cast steel and stainless steel pumps can be provided with higher nominal flanges. All pumps are hydrostatically tested up to 1.5 times the nominal working pressure.
The pumps can accommodate single, double, or cartridge mechanical seals from various brands.
Castings in various materials are produced using the Replicast method in the company’s ISO 9001 foundry in Bristol, producing solid castings with no porosity through shell molding. The castings can meet NORSOK and NACE MR0103 standards if required.
- Cast Iron: BS-1561:2011
- Ductile Iron: ISO 1083:2005
- Cast Steel: ASTM A216 Grade WCB
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF8, CF3
- Duplex Stainless Steel: ASTM A890 Grade 1B
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel: ASTM A890 Grade 5A
- Titanium: ASTM B367 Grade 2
- Hastelloy C: ASTM A494 Grade CW-12MW
- Cast Bronze: BS1400 Grade LG2 Replicast®
- Other grades available upon request.