The Apex API series offers heavy-duty pumps that comply with the API 610 11th edition standard. These pumps are designed to handle hydrocarbons and chemicals in the most challenging tasks, including high temperatures and pressures.
The pumps feature a modular design and are available in a wide range of materials, including steel, stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, and titanium.
- Custom-designed and manufactured to meet customer requirements
- Single-stage impeller
- Double volute casing in most sizes
- Back-pullout design
- Centerline mounted
- Cartridge mechanical seal according to API 682
- Fully metallic flexible intermediate coupling according to API 671
- Heavy-duty cast steel bearing housing
- Oil-lubricated bearings with a constant level lubricator
- Bearings protected with labyrinth seals
- High-efficiency IE3 motors
- Reliability due to solid quality procedures, good engineering practices, and high-quality materials
- Rotating element can be removed from the pump without disturbing the piping system
- Low Net Positive Suction Head (NPSH) protects the pump from cavitation damage
- Power characteristics that are not overloaded
- Maximum flow rates up to 900 m³/h
- Discharge flange sizes from 40mm to 200mm
- Maximum head generated at 2900 rpm is 160m
- Flange ratings: BS4504 PN16, BS4504 PN25, BS4504 PN40, ANSI 150RF, or 300RF
- Chemical, refinery, and process industries
- Hydrocarbon duties
- Chemical service at high temperatures
- Offshore process applications
Standard pumps have a working pressure of 40 bar, depending on the flange rating. All pumps are hydrostatically tested up to 1.5 times the nominal working pressure during assembly.
Castings in various materials are produced using the Replicast® method at the company’s own ISO 9001 foundry in Bristol. Castings can meet NORSOK and NACE MR0103 standards if required.
- Steel Casting: ASTM A216 Grade WCB
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF8, CF3
- Duplex Stainless Steel: ASTM A890 Grade 1B
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel: ASTM A890 Grade 5A
- Titanium: ASTM B367 Grade 2
- Hastelloy C: ASTM A494 Grade CW-12MW
- Other grades available on request.