The Apex Pumps TVL pump series consists of vertical primary pumps mounted to a tank, sump, or reservoir. These pumps can be designed to fit any tank top. The shaft is supported by a thrust bearing at the top of the shaft and additional lubricated line shaft bearings, if required, supported by a product-lubricated synthetic lined bearing adjacent to the impeller.
- Custom-designed and manufactured to meet customer requirements
- Option available for ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU compliance
- Comprehensive range of products available
- Customizable base to fit all tank tops
- Provided with IE3 motors for energy efficiency
- Semi-open vortex impellers are also available
- Maximum flow rates up to 1080 m³/h
- Discharge flange sizes from 32mm to 250mm
- Flange ratings: BS4504 PN16, BS4504 PN25, BS4504 PN40, ANSI 150RF, or 300RF
- Water supply
- Cooling water
- Heating circulation
- Industrial liquid chemicals
- Oils, solvents, and process liquids
- Water culture
Cast Iron pumps have a working pressure of 16 bar. Higher-rated flanges, cast steel, and stainless steel pumps are available for higher working pressures. All pumps are hydrostatically tested up to 1.5 times the nominal working pressure.
Castings in various materials are produced using the Replicast method at the company’s own ISO 9001 foundry in Bristol, ensuring defect-free castings with shell molding. Castings can meet NORSOK and NACE MR0103 standards if required.
- Cast Iron: BS-1561:2011
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF8, CF3
- Other grades available upon request.