These pumps are suitable for the high-pressure transfer of high-viscosity oils (up to maximum NLGI 3) over short and long distances.
Being double-acting, they ensure a continuous and steady flow.
They are suitable for central distribution facilities with multiple dispensing points.
The operating pressure of the pump can range from a minimum of 3 bar to a maximum of 8 bar.
To optimize the efficiency and lifespan of air-operated pumps provided by MecLube, it is recommended to use filtered and lubricated air.
- Compression ratio: 20:1
- Maximum supply pressure: 8 bar
- Air inlet connection: F 1/2″ G
- Oil outlet connection: F 1/2″ G
- Oil delivery capacity at 8 bar: 12000 g/min
- Noise level: 80 dB
- Shaft diameter: 50 mm
- Shaft length: 600 mm
- Air consumption at 8 bar: 1.75 m³/min
- Weight: 23.1 kg
- For barrels with a capacity of 18-30 kg.