These pumps are suitable for the high-pressure supply of oils with viscosities up to NLGI 2 over short and long distances.
The operating pressure of the oil pumps can range from a minimum of 2.5 bar to a maximum of 8 bar.
To optimize the efficiency and lifespan of our air-operated pumps, we recommend using filtered and lubricated air.
- Compression ratio: 60:1
- Maximum supply pressure: 8 bar
- Air consumption: 130 l/min
- Air inlet connection: F 1/4″ G
- Oil outlet connection: M 1/4″ G
- Oil delivery capacity at 8 bar: 1600 g/min
- Noise level: 76 dB
- Shaft diameter: 30 mm
- Shaft length: 410 mm
- Weight: 4.98 kg
- For barrels with a capacity of 12-16 kg