METALDRIVE® disk couplings are entirely made of steel and are used in high-reliability, precision, and maintenance-free applications. All components of METALDRIVE® couplings are fully machined (except for the intermediate part) and balanced to DIN ISO 1940-1 Q 6.3 class.
- Gapless and rigid against torsion
- Maintenance-free, lubrication-free, and wear-resistant
- Operates up to 300°C
- Allows for axial, angular, and radial misalignment (with double-disc package only)
- Available in compliance with API 610 and API 671 standards
- Available with a carbon shaft
- Certified couplings according to the 2014/34/EU ATEX directive are available upon request.