The WH series pumps are ring-section multistage horizontal pumps with enclosed impellers and centrifugal-centripetal stators. WH pumps are designed to pump clean or slightly contaminated liquids (maximum dirt content – 100 mg/dm3o for WHA type pumps and non-abrasive particle traces for WHI, WHS, and WHG) within the durability range of the materials used in their construction, at temperatures up to 140oC.
- Energy sector – boiler feed water, hot water, condensate,
- Industrial, pressure boosting, and fire suppression systems,
- Utility, municipal, and drinking water systems,
- Distillation, solvent, fuel (including LPG) pumping stations,
- Filtration and reverse osmosis systems,
- Irrigation and snowmaking systems,
- High-pressure car wash.