“Bull-Eye Lubricator” is designed for lubrication applications in bearing housings, gearboxes, and other oil sump lubrication systems. It is ideal for use in industries such as chemical processing, power generation, pulp and paper, and public utilities. The clear view area allows for visual indication of the lubricator level and condition. These fixed level lubricators, mounted on the centerline of the desired oil level, do not require any adjustments or level settings.
- Available in Stainless Steel (316L) as standard
- Closed system design prevents contamination and spills
- The reservoir is easily mounted by sliding and locking it onto the main body, no need for screws
- The viewing area is designed according to ATEX directives and can be replaced with other types, e.g., a 3D version
- Replaceable reservoir, available with a 500 ml reservoir option
- Also available with a plastic reservoir (Type BP)
- It is possible to mount an opto-electronic sensor to detect low level. This signal can be used for various actions, such as triggering an alarm, activating a solenoid valve for automatic refilling, shutting down the machine, etc.